What Should Be Included on a Boat Purchase Agreement?
1. The name, address and contact information for the buyer;
2. The name, address and contact information for the seller;
3. A description of the boat—brand, model, year of manufacture, length, Hull Identification Number (HIN);
4. State registration number.
Boat Bill of Sale & Purchase Agreements | Discover Boating www.discoverboating.com > buying > boat-bill-of-sale
Any boat can be voluntarily titled. Boat titling assures the buyer of a boat that the seller has clear ownership of a boat offered for sale. Some lenders won't finance a boat without a title, so securing a loan to purchase a boat may be easier if the boat is titled.
Boat Registration & Titling FAQs
www.fishandboat.com > LearningCenter > FAQs > Pages > BoatRegistratio...
Any purchase agreement should include at least the following information:
1. The identity of the buyer and seller.
2. A description of the property being purchased.
3. The purchase price.
4. The terms as to how and when payment is to be made.
5. The terms as to how, when, and where the goods will be delivered to the purchaser.
How to Use a Purchase Agreement | legalzoom.com www.legalzoom.com > articles > how-to-use-a-purchase-agreement