VERIFY YOUR DOCUMENT Certificate / Booking number is located at the bottom right of the certificate above the IATA Training logo. Validate your certificate using the Certificate Validator below. Certificate / Booking numbers are printed at the bottom left of the certificate.
Validate IATA Training Certificate
www.iata.org > training > courses > validate-certificate
It is calculated based on the airlines traffic statistics (RTKMs) for the previous two years. ... Membership Application Fees and Dues.
One time fee
Amount in US$
Application fee (non-refundable) paid on receipt of the application form
Entrance fee paid on completion of the application review
Membership Application Fees & Dues - IATA
www.iata.org > about > members > fees
Full IATA accreditation
1. To apply for an IATA number, prepare these documents in the following order:
2. Be ready to obtain a bond. ...
3. Register at the Customer Support Portal. ...
4. Submit the IATA application form. ...
5. Pay the registration fee and wait. ...
6. Register at the customer support portal. ...
7. Submit the TIDS application form and wait.
How to get IATA accreditation for a travel agency | AltexSoft www.altexsoft.com > blog > iata-accreditation
Search for suppliers and their travel agent offers on the IATA AgentExperience. Cardholders can also save up to 30% at over 100,000 hotels worldwide as well as up to 10% off select gift cards and up to 50% savings on merchandise.
Benefits of the IATA/IATAN ID Card
www.iatan.org > accreditation > idcard > benefits