Manufacturers and service providers frequently provide discounts for employees of large companies and association members. The process is simple. When the employee or member decides to purchase this item or service, they simply identify their employer at the point of purchase and receive the specified discount.
Employee Discount and Purchase Programs - Corporate Wellness ...
www.corporatewellnessmagazine.com > article > discount-purchase-programs
How to Enter an Employee Discount in a General Ledger
1. Open your general ledger program and create a new expense account for employee discounts. ...
2. Enter the full price of the sale as a credit to the income account you have designated for that product or service.
How to Enter an Employee Discount in a General Ledger - Small Business ... smallbusiness.chron.com > enter-employee-discount-general-ledger-41736
1. Stores/Web/Phone/Mail Order Purchases
1. L.L.Bean employees and their spouses have the option to buy merchandise using the employee discount (20%-33 1/3rd%) in our stores, on line, by phone or mail order.
2. Due to federal tax law, domestic partners are not eligible for the company discount.
L.L.Bean Careers - Employee Discount Policy llbeancareers.com > employeediscount
The lure of a special discount on items from the company store is a perk that employers offer when hiring new employees. This perk, offered in combination with other employee benefits, helps make the employer's recruitment efforts more successful.
Reasons for Employee Discounts - Small Business - Chron.com
smallbusiness.chron.com > reasons-employee-discounts-1174