In addition to delivering important messages to your website visitors, your promotion pop-ups also help you redirect visitors to new pages where you want them to do something. For example, you might want to use a shopping deals pop-up to send them to your sales page to buy a product.
Promotion Pop-ups: What you need to know - MailerLite
www.mailerlite.com > blog > promotion-pop-ups-designed-to-enhance-cust...
Add your Shopify discount coupon code to your exit intent pop-up.
1. In the Abandoned Cart Recovery app, click on the Exit Intent Pop-up tab.
2. Click on the Customize Exit Pop-up tab.
3. On the Customize Exit Pop-up page, scroll down to Exit Pop-up Offer.
4. Enter your Shopify coupon code in the box under Shopify Discount Code field.
Add a Shopify discount coupon code to your exit intent pop-up intercom.help > abandoned-cart-recovery > articles > 1777164-add-a-shopi...
Enabling the coupon feature on your website
1. Step 1: Open the WooCommerce settings.
2. Step 2: Enable use of coupons.
3. Step 1: Open the coupons page.
4. Step 2: Start creating a new coupon.
5. Step 3: Enter the coupon code.
6. Step 4: Select the discount type.
7. Setting the minimum amount to avail the discount.
How To Add Coupons To Your E-commerce Website websitelearners.com > add-coupons-to-your-e-commerce-website
How to Create a Coupon Popup in WordPress (Step by Step)
1. Why Should You Offer Visitors a Coupon? ...
2. Now you are all set to create your first coupon popup campaign. ...
3. Next, you'll need to choose a campaign type. ...
4. On the next screen, you will be asked to select a template. ...
5. Next, click on the template and select Use Template.
How to Create a Coupon Popup in WordPress (Step by Step) www.wpbeginner.com > Blog > Tutorials